Cerfa researchers and students are interested in the schooling of children from three complementary aspects. The projects presented here are grouped according to these three aspects. They share a non-medical vision of disability and are interested in socio-anthropological models such as the
Human Development Model - Disability Creation Process. (HDM-DCP) Modèle du Développement Humain Processus de Production du Handicap.
- Joint teaching experience (École Jésus-Marie in Beauharnois) Delphine Odier-Guedj
- Transfer of learning and sharing of expertise (Jesus-Marie school in Beauharnois) Delphine Odier-Guedj
- Accompanied by the teachers of the Commission scolaire de la Vallée-des-Tisserands Delphine Odier-Guedj and Sylvie Normandeau.
- Promote integration, retention and school to work transition of students with ASD. Delphine Odier-Guedj, Céline Chatenoud, Jean Horvais, Marie-Pierre Fortier, and Sylvie Normandeau.
- Dance and education. Delphine Odier-Guedj, Myriam Tremblay
- “LitteraT'ED” Delphine Odier-Guedj, Anne Gombert, and Valérie Maurel (see project website here).
- Scaffolding strategies used by teachers in an interactional teaching context (PhD project, Andréa Lavigne)
- Communicating in class with so-called "non-verbal" students, Delphine Odier-Guedj
- Interactions between a teacher and two of her students (Master's thesis, Andréa Lavigne)
- Two students’ with a TED relationship to writting (Master's thesis, Marie-Eve Boisvert-Hamelin)
- Education for digital media. Jean Horvais
- The relationship to writing of adolescents at high school (PhD project, Marie-Eve Boisvert-Hamelin)
- Developing reading skills for students with mild disability. Céline Chatenoud and Catherine Turcotte
- From evaluative measures to pedagogical measures to develop the reading skills of students with mild intellectual disability. Céline Chatenoud and Catherine Turcotte.
- Adaptation strategies of the family of a person with a TSA, Céline Chatenoud, Emilie Cappe, Jean-Claude Kalubi, Delphine Odier-Guedj, Annie Paquet, andMelina Rivard, Myriam Rousseau.
- Family dancing, Delphine Odier-Guedj and Myriam Tremblay